We missed you!! We’re back in the Nella Cucina Kitchen and can’t wait to see you!
Sharpen up your skills! Learn to chop like the pros, properly handle and care for your knife, maintain and sharpen the blade.
We will slice, dice, mince, julienne and chop our way through this class.
- Classic French Onion Soup
- Vegetable Cuts
- Whole Chicken Butchery Demonstration
- Chef's Inspired Seasonal Dessert
- We will use our vegetable cuts and chicken to make a wonderful and aromatic stock!
- Take home a brand new 8" Nella Chef's Knife and 6" Nella Boning Knife
Enjoy special pricing on knives!
Structure: Demo + hands-on practice.
Date & Time: Sept 17th @6pm
Price: $150 + tax per person
Duration: 3-3.5 hours
This class will run with a minimum of 8 people and a maximum of 12
Please inform us of any allergies and food restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate.
How are we handling social distancing protocol?
- Classes are at half capacity.
- Guest screening and contact logs.
- Increased sanitation of stations and common surfaces.
- Hand washing will be enforced upon entrance and through-out class.
- Sanitizer will be available at each station through out class.
- Two hand washing sinks are available and stocked at the back of the kitchen (as always!).
- Please ensure you bring a comfortable mask for class, forgot one? We will ensure everyone has the appropriate PPE before class starts.
- We ask that you remain in your seat and avoid wondering anywhere in the kitchen or store, at the end of class you will have time to shop with the usual cooking class discount!!!
- No sharing of food between tables. Water and/or soft drinks will be provided.
- Booking within your social bubble is encouraged. Attending solo? No problem. Masks on!
- Have questions? We want you to feel at home in our kitchen. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.
Want to get the latest class updates, offers and in store deals? Join our mailing list!
To register: call 416 922 9055 - click the button below