Bake your way into the Holidays with these delicious cookies!
In this class Chef Mimma will cover three delicious and classic Holiday Cookies!
- Demo of Linzer Cookies
- Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Classic Shortbread
- Mimma will demo of the many different ways to use Shortbread including Alfajores & Thumbprints. Each student will sample and take home cookies to share! Each student will take home a brand new Nella sheet pan and dough scraper!
Chef Mimma will teach you the how to's of each cookie and the classic preparation. She will also teach you how to put your own spin on the cookies to make them special for the holidays!
Chef Mimma has always had a passion for food, beginning as young as 6 years old in an Italian household, it was in her blood! Chef Mimma believes in making desserts and breads achievable for everyone! Chef Mimma is a George Brown Grad with many years experience in prestigious establishments like Oakdale Golf and Country Club, Old Mill Inn, Sorelle and Co and the beautiful St George Golf Club. We are so excited Mimma is joining our roster and sharing her many talents with the students at Nella Cucina.
Date and time: Monday Dec 14th @6pm
Price: $125 + tax
Structure: Hands-On & Demonstration Style
To register: call 416 922 9055 or click the button below
How are we handling social distancing protocol?
- Classes are at half capacity.
- Guest screening and contact logs.
- Increased sanitation of stations and common surfaces.
- Hand washing will be enforced upon entrance and through-out class.
- Sanitizer will be available at each station through out class.
- Two hand washing sinks are available and stocked at the back of the kitchen (as always!).
- Please ensure you bring a comfortable mask for class, forgot one? We will ensure everyone has the appropriate PPE before class starts.
- We ask that you remain in your seat and avoid wondering anywhere in the kitchen or store, at the end of class you will have time to shop with the usual cooking class discount!!!
- No sharing of food between tables. Water and/or soft drinks will be provided.
- Have questions? We want you to feel at home in our kitchen. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.
Want to get the latest class updates, offers and in store deals? Join our mailing list!
To register: call 416 922 9055 - click the button below