Pizza Making 101 Friday November 6th @6pm $150 per person
In this class learn the essentials to master pizza at home! We will cover the difference and ratio of fresh yeast vs dried yeast, different types of flour, hand stretched dough, using a pizza stone and paddle. Each guest will make dough to take home and also make a fresh hot pizza to enjoy as class finishes.
- Fresh Focaccia Tasting
- Fresh Pizza Dough (some to take home too!)
- Tomato Basil Sauce
- Variety of toppings to create a personal pie!
- Dessert Pizza
Take home a brand-new pizza stone! We will also be demoing the Breville Pizzaiolo Oven and offering special and limited time pricing!
Structure: Demo + hands-on practice
Date & Time: Friday November 6th @6pm
Price: $150 + tax per person
The class will run with a minimum of 6 and maximum of 8 participants
Please inform us of any allergies and food restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate.
How are we handling social distancing protocol?
- Classes are at half capacity.
- Guest screening and contact logs.
- Increased sanitation of stations and common surfaces.
- Hand washing will be enforced upon entrance and through-out class.
- Sanitizer will be available at each station through out class.
- Two hand washing sinks are available and stocked at the back of the kitchen (as always!).
- Please ensure you bring a comfortable mask for class, forgot one? We will ensure everyone has the appropriate PPE before class starts.
- We ask that you remain in your seat and avoid wondering anywhere in the kitchen or store, at the end of class you will have time to shop with the usual cooking class discount!!!
- No sharing of food between tables. Water and/or soft drinks will be provided.
- Booking within your social bubble is encouraged. Attending solo? No problem. Just let us know!
- Have questions? We want you to feel at home in our kitchen. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.
Want to get the latest class updates, offers and in store deals? Join our mailing list!
To register: call 416 922 9055 - click the button below