Immerse your child in the fun and educational cooking camp
Mini Frittatas, Meatball Sandwiches, Tomato and Bocconcini Skewers, Cranberry Biscotti
Green Onion & Egg Crepe, toast and Kimchi, Tofu Fried Rice, Steamed Edamame, Raspberry Snow Flake Cake
Tropical Pancakes, Caribbean Sticky Chicken Skewers, Plantains & Slaw, Mango Sorbet
Thursday- Middle Eastern:
Shakshuka & toast, Greek Meatballs in Pita & Tomato Cucumber Salad, Ghraybeh- Butter Cookies
Potato Chip Omelet, Chicken Tinga Tacos & Corn Avocado Bean Salad, Churros
Don’t Forget Parents! You will have time to shop the amazing store with a 15% discount off most items after class!
Structure: Demo + Hands-on practice
Date & Time: Monday March 13th-17th2023 @ 10am-3pm
Price: $500 + tax per child for all 5 days
Please inform us of any and all allergies and food restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate.
All classes are non-refundable, a credit toward a future class or store credit will be issued with 48 hours notice of withdrawal
CAMP REGULATIONS & CANCELLATION POLICY
- All classes are non-refundable. A credit will be issued.
- Cancellation may be made 5 days before the start date of your child’s camp session. There are no refunds or credits for late cancellations or missed days. If camps are unable to run or cancelled due to government restrictions/lockdowns, all registrants will receive a full credit to be used at future date.
- If your child is unable to attend a camp, you may send someone else in their place, given they have read, understood & adhered to all camp rules & regulations.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any camper or send home any camper who does not respect the terms of our Cooking Camp.
- There is no early drop off or late pick up available, as this time is dedicated to a full clean & sanitize of the kitchen & surrounding space.
If Nella Cucina must cancel a camp due to circumstances outside of our control, you will have the following options:
- A full refund
- A full credit to be used towards future classes or used as a store credit
- Please advise, a full payment must be made to hold a place in camp* If selecting Call In Payment method, this must be done prior to the start of camp
- At this time, camps will only be offered by the week, not by day.
Camp Health & Allergy Policy
- We will always adhere to the guidelines from Public Health & the updates provided. Each camper is subject to screening upon entry along with a daily COVID-19 screening form that must be completed prior to entry.
- A mandatory consent form must be sent along with your child on their first day of camp.
- Please let us know of any allergies prior to registering for camp. While we are not a nut-free facility, camps are designed to avoid nuts in all recipes. If your child has an epipen, please make a staff member aware of where it is kept at all times for safety.