Nella Cucina’s March Break Cooking Camp!
March 11th-15th 2024
Price: $500 (5 days)
If your child is passionate about food & cooking, have them spend a week diving into different cuisines, techniques & learn skills to last a lifetime!
We will cover Food Preparation, Cooking Techniques, Geography, Measurements, Food Safety & Sanitation, Organizational Skills, Equipment Use, Knife Skills & so much more!
Maple Bacon Pancakes
Halifax Donair with a Classic Poutine
Breakfast Tacos and Fresh Fruit
FritoPie- Chili and Cowboy Baked Beans
Chocolate Bread Pudding
Wednesday: Italian Trattoria
Panettone French Toast
Chicken Parm and Cavatelli Pasta
Italian Twist Cookies
Thursday: South Asian
Tomato and Masala Scrambled Eggs on Toast
Butter Chicken and Garlic Naan
Fruit Custard Bowls
Friday: Middle Eastern
Zucchini and Feta fritters with Yogurt
Shish Kebabs Chicken or Vegetable with Lemon Potatoes and Tabouleh
Students will learn how to make different recipes daily & bring home some treats to share with the family! Please provide students with reusable containers to pack food daily.
A daily breakfast, lunch & drinks are supplied. Please have your young chef bring their own reusable water bottle for the duration of class.
*Please let us know of any allergies or restrictions before booking so we may accommodate. Please note we are not a nut free facility,we will avoid all nuts in class for March Break however.
CAMP REGULATIONS & CANCELLATION POLICY
- All classes are non-refundable. A credit will be issued.
- Cancellation may be made 5 days before the start date of your child’s camp session. There are no refunds or credits for late cancellations or missed days. If camps are unable to run or cancelled due to government restrictions/lockdowns, all registrants will receive a full credit to be used at future date.
- If your child is unable to attend a camp, you may send someone else in their place, given they have read, understood & adhered to all camp rules & regulations.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any camper or send home any camper who does not respect the terms of our Cooking Camp.
- There is no early drop off or late pick up available, as this time is dedicated to a full clean & sanitize of the kitchen & surrounding space.
If Nella Cucina must cancel a camp due to circumstances outside of our control, you will have the following options:
- A full refund
- A full credit to be used towards future classes or used as a store credit
- Please advise, a full payment must be made to hold a place in camp* If selecting Call In Payment method, this must be done prior to the start of camp
- At this time, camps will only be offered by the week, not by day.
Camp Health & Allergy Policy
- We will always adhere to the guidelines from Public Health & the updates provided. Each camper is subject to screening upon entry along with a daily COVID-19 screening form that must be completed prior to entry.
- A mandatory consent form must be sent along with your child on their first day of camp.
- Please let us know of any allergies prior to registering for camp. While we are not a nut-free facility, camps are designed to avoid nuts in all recipes. If your child has an epipen, please make a staff member aware of where it is kept at all times for safety.