About the Chef:
Chef Valentina is originally from Italy and is now a Corporate Chef at Nella Cucina. She has studied at the prestigious cooking school “La Cucina, Italiana”, then continuing her education at the famous Gualtiero Marchesi Academy in Milan – The International School of Italian Cuisine. She has been teaching Italian cooking, including kitchen skills first in Italy and now at Nella Cucina.
About the Course:
In this class you will learn how to create the amazing savory macarons with a variety of fillings. The class will start with a demonstration from our Chef following a hands-on practice. All guests will be working on their own dough divided in groups of 6 or less. You will be working together with the Chef preparing the fillings to create your very own savory macarons.
- Macaron Base Recipe
- Macaron with Olives and Lemon Confit
- Macaron with Bell Pepper and Cumin
- Macaron Caprese (open and close macaron, shown on a photo above)
- Macaron with Caprino (Goat Cheese), Arugula and Black Sesame Seeds
- Macaron Gorgonzola (Italian Blue Cheese) with Hazelnuts and Sundried Tomatoes
Structure: Demo + hands-on practice. Recipes are done individually or in pairs while they are being taught and explained.
Price: $125 + tax per person
The class will run with a minimum of 8 participants
Please advise any allergies and food restrictions