About the Course:
If you think that making macarons is more difficult than making pasta, re-think!
It is just the perception of this beautiful meringue creation that we have. Once you approach the proper technique it will take you not more than 40 minutes to make macarons. Our Chef will show you all the tricks you have to know to make the process of creating macarons flawless, fast and enjoyable and you will see for yourself in class while making them. Once you know the base and use the right technique that we will cover in class you will be able to surprise your family and friends with this extraordinary appetizer with such a great variety of fillings or present it as a beautiful personalized gift to your loved onces.
- Macaron Base Recipe
- Macaron with Olives and Lemon Confit
- Macaron with Bell Pepper and Cumin
- Macaron Caprese (open and close macaron, shown on a photo above)
- Macaron with Caprino (Goat Cheese), Arugula and Black Sesame Seeds
- Macaron Gorgonzola (Italian Blue Cheese) with Hazelnuts and Sundried Tomatoes
Structure: Demo + hands-on practice. Recipes are done individually or in pairs while they are being taught and explained.
Price: $125 + tax per person
The class will run with a minimum of 8 participants
Please advise any allergies and food restrictions