- Students can register up to 48 hours prior to the class before registration is closed off. Registration within the 48 hour cutoff period will be based on availability and left to the discretion of the Chef Instructor. The registrar should be informed of any allergies or food restrictions for all students upon registering for class – including whether or not an EpiPen is carried.
- Classes are non-refundable. Participants will be informed if the class chosen is full and placed on a waiting list. If a spot opens up, we will contact you and accept payment at that time.
- Classes may be cancelled if there are an insufficient number of registrants. We reserve the right to alter the class menu or instructor if necessary.
- At this time, unless stated otherwise all classes are for adults aged 18+, We apologize for any inconvenience
Students can withdraw from their scheduled class up to 48 hours in advance, and a credit for the amount will be issued onto a gift card or applied towards another class. Under 48 hours, the student will not be able to cancel, but may:
- Send a substitute in their place
- Be charged 100% of the class fee
If a student fails to show for the class, no credit is offered, and there are no make-up classes.
Students are responsible for remembering their scheduled class date and time. If you would like to verify your spot or any of your registration information in a particular class, please call 416.922.9055.
For those with a Living Social voucher, please note the following:
- One Living Social voucher per person, per class. The voucher has no cash value and cannot be combined with other offers.
- Classes may be canceled for insufficient enrollment.
- 48-hour booking and cancellation policy applies or voucher is forfeit, may send substitute if under 48-hr notice.
- Not valid toward special events such as knife-skills or celebrity-chef classes, series, or towards private events.
- Classes with an added retail gift are eligible for Living Social use, however, the voucher is valid towards the class portion only. The gift can be added at the class discount rate if you would like it included in your package.
- Living Social vouchers can be used on classes with upgrades/value added merchandise, however, the coupon is valid towards the class portion only. If you would like the upgrade, the difference between the class price and the upgrade price will be added and charged accordingly.
Information you should know before attending a class
- Please arrive around 15 minutes before your class time or earlier to get yourself settled in and to ensure that the class starts on time.
- You can enjoy a 15% discount on most of the items in the store (excluding selected merchandise) only on the same day that you attend your class at Nella Cucina.
- We are not a nut-free environment.
- For your safety, closed-toe shoes are required footwear.
- Please refrain from wearing strong perfumes or cologne as a courtesy to others in the class – smell is an integral part of the tasting process, and we want all of our students to enjoy the flavours and aromas created by the food they create!
- Please set your cell phone to vibrate or turn it off altogether during the class. If you do need to take a call, step out of the kitchen so that the others in the class can listen to any important instructions or directions.
- Our kitchen is located on the second floor of our building, and is not wheelchair accessible.
- Free parking is available behind the store. Ask for details!