The next generation of chefs starts here!! Sharpen the skills of the young chef in your life. We will cover the basics of using a knife, kitchen equipment, kitchen safety, recipe execution, mise en place and of course lots of tasting! Each day the young chefs will start by preparing breakfast. They will then dive into preparing lunch and enjoy the meal followed by dessert!
Monday March 16 - Intro into the Kitchen & Knife Skills
- Wonton Quiche with Broccoli, Cheddar and Egg
- Home Made Chicken Noodle Soup with Garlic Bread
- Apple Cinnamon Hand Pies with Spiced Glaze
Tuesday March 17 - Mexicali
- Huevos Rancheros
- Avocado, Corn & Roasted Red Pepper Salad
- Loaded Chicken Enchilada’s
- Spiced Chocolate Brownies
Wednesday March 18 - Nonna’s
- Breakfast Panini’s with Prosciutto, Arugula, Egg, Provolone & Pesto Aioli
- Handmade Pizzettes with Homemade Dough and all the toppings!
- Arugula and Roasted Pepper Pasta Salad
- Oreo Biscotti with Chocolate Drizzle
Thursday March 19 - Asian Fusion
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Pancakes
- Edamame & Sesame Salad
- Pineapple & Shrimp Fried Rice in a Pineapple Serving Dish
- Crispy Banana Dumplings with Chocolate Sauce
Friday March 20 - IRON CHEF!
Each group will come up with their own recipes for their main dish and have to incorporate a secret ingredient! Breakfast will be provided.
Drinks and Meals provided. Please do not hesitate to bring a reusable water bottle. Please have students bring Tupperware in the case of delicious leftovers to share! Lets help our community reduce waste. We do not supply take out containers.
Please inquire and advise of any dietary restrictions and allergies in order for our team to accommodate.
Close toe shoes and hair tied back mandatory.
Students will work in groups of 4-5 students.
Cell phones are absolutely prohibited during class, students will be allowed to use their phones during breaktime.
Please advise of transportation of your child to avoid any confusion when class is dismissed.
Recipe books provided to make notes and to take home and share!
Choose by day or join us for the week! Joining for the week gives students the chance to build relationships and recipes for the Iron Chef Challenge!!
Date: 16 - 20 March 2020, 9am - 3pm
Price: $95 + tax per child per day ($450 for full 5 days)
To register: call 416 922 9055 or click the button below