Join us for an Earth Day Celebration with Chef Nettie Cronish!
About the Chef:
Chef Nettie Cronish is passionate about healthy eating, plant based foods and fair trade ingredients, what better way to celebrate! Chef Nettie will take you through a 5 course menu of her tasty recipes! With 6 cookbooks under her belt, 25 years experience and 3 kids, you can imagine Nettie makes these recipes approachable and delicious. In this class we will make-
- Muhammara Dip with Grilled Pita (Walnut and Roasted Pepper dip, this dip will become your favourite spread for breads, sauce for meats, fish and vegetables and so much more!)
- Spiced Apricot and Lentil Soup
- Hearty Black Bean & Vegetable Burrito's (vegan or vegetarian!)
- Dried Cranberry and Toasted Pumpkin Seed Quinoa Salad
- Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Bark
Bring your own wine to enjoy with the class and meal at no charge!
Date: Thursday April 22nd @ 6:30pm
Structure: Demo + hands-on practice
Price: $125 + tax per person
To register: call 416 922 9055 or click the button below
The class will run with a minimum of 12 participants
Please advise any allergies and food restrictions