Italian Date Night Friday Oct 23 @6pm $300 per couple
Enjoy an evening with that special someone and cook a feast you won’t forget! This class will be paired with wine during the meal.
- Demo of how to prepare Fresh Ricotta
- Roasted Vegetable & Marinated Cheese Anti Pasto Platter
- Squash Agnolotti in Sage Brown Butter
- Pistachio & Dried Cherry Biscotti
Enjoy 20% off everything pasta after class!!
Structure: Demo + hands-on practice
Price: $300 + tax (for 2 people)
Date & Time: Oct 23rd @6pm
The class will run with a minimum of 8 and maximum of 12 participants
Please inform us of any allergies and food restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate.
How are we handling social distancing protocol?
- Classes are at half capacity.
- Guest screening and contact logs.
- Increased sanitation of stations and common surfaces.
- Hand washing will be enforced upon entrance and through-out class.
- Sanitizer will be available at each station through out class.
- Two hand washing sinks are available and stocked at the back of the kitchen (as always!).
- Please ensure you bring a comfortable mask for class, forgot one? We will ensure everyone has the appropriate PPE before class starts.
- We ask that you remain in your seat and avoid wondering anywhere in the kitchen or store, at the end of class you will have time to shop with the usual cooking class discount!!!
- No sharing of food between tables. Water and/or soft drinks will be provided.
- Have questions? We want you to feel at home in our kitchen. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.
Want to get the latest class updates, offers and in store deals? Join our mailing list!
To register: call 416 922 9055 - click the button below