About the class
Learn the basic on making classic Italian cookies, with knowledge and tricks from Chef Ally.
- Cioffe (Italian bowtie cookies)
- Classic Chewy Amaretti Cookies
- Pignoli Cookies
- Coffee & Tea
- After class enjoy a 15% discount on the store!
Each guest will make and take home a batch of Amaretti cookies, collectively make the Cioffe and sample the Pignoli cookie prepared by Chef Ally.
About the chef
Chef Ally started in the culinary field straight out of high school. Her love for cooking and baking started at a young age when she would always be drawn to the kitchen, where she would find her grandmothers cooking or baking. Drawn by the smell and energy that would hail from the kitchen she spent most of her time watching the magic happen. Attending George Brown College for Culinary Management, after dipping her toes into the restaurant scene she later returned to George Brown College to complete her Baking and Pastry Arts Certification. Recently she has been working on her cake decorating skills in bakeries around the city. Interested in cake decorating? Check out Ally's upcoming class on Nov 7th 2020!
Structure: Demo + hands-on practice
Price: $125 + tax per person
Date and Time: Oct 10th 2020 @11:30am
To register: call 416 922 9055 or click the button below
The class will run with a minimum of 8 and maximum of 12 participants
Please advise any allergies and food restrictions
How are we handling social distancing protocol?
- Classes are at half capacity.
- Guest screening and contact logs.
- Increased sanitation of stations and common surfaces.
- Hand washing will be enforced upon entrance and through-out class.
- Sanitizer will be available at each station through out class.
- Two hand washing sinks are available and stocked at the back of the kitchen (as always!).
- Please ensure you bring a comfortable mask for class, forgot one? We will ensure everyone has the appropriate PPE before class starts.
- We ask that you remain in your seat and avoid wondering anywhere in the kitchen or store, at the end of class you will have time to shop with the usual cooking class discount!!!
- No sharing of food between tables. Water and/or soft drinks will be provided.
- Booking within your social bubble is encouraged. Attending solo? No problem. Masks on!
- Have questions? We want you to feel at home in our kitchen. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.
Want to get the latest class updates, offers and in store deals? Join our mailing list!