About the class
In this hands-on class you will see how to properly stack and decorate a cake as well as learn the difference in types of
Each guest will go home with a starter kit for decorating.
About the chef
Chef Ally started in the culinary field straight out of high school. Her love for cooking and baking started at a young age when she would always be drawn to the kitchen, where she would find her grandmothers cooking or baking. Drawn by the smell and energy that would hail from the
Date: Nov 7th @11:30am
Structure: Demo + hands-on practice
Price: $125 + tax per person
To register: call 416 922 9055 or click the button below
The class will run with a minimum of 8 and maximum of 12 participants
Please advise any allergies and food restrictions
How are we handling social distancing protocol?
- Classes are at half capacity.
- Guest screening and contact logs.
- Increased sanitation of stations and common surfaces.
- Hand washing will be enforced upon entrance and through-out class.
- Sanitizer will be available at each station through-out class.
- Two hand washing sinks are available and stocked at the back of the kitchen (as always!).
- Please ensure you bring a comfortable mask for class, forgot one? We will ensure everyone has the appropriate PPE before class starts.
- We ask that you remain in your seat and avoid wondering anywhere in the kitchen or store, at the end of class you will have time to shop with the usual cooking class discount!!!
- No sharing of food between tables. Water and/or soft drinks will be provided.
- Booking within your social bubble is encouraged. Attending solo? No problem. Masks on!
- Have questions? We want you to feel at home in our kitchen. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.
Want to get the latest class updates, offers and in store deals? Join our mailing list!
To register: call 416 922 9055 - click the button below