About The Class
In this class you will learn the basics of bread, yeast and flour types. Each student will make a batch of dough and turn it into delicious crusty Italian rolls.
- Fresh Baked Crusty Italian Rolls
- Mini Baguettes
- Savoury Stuffed Rolls
- Chef Mimma will teach you how to make all those delicous breads with just one recipe!
- Each student will take home delicious freshly baked bread and a new Nella bench scraper!
About the Chef
Chef Mimma has always had a passion for food, beginning as young as 6 years old in an Italian household, it was in her blood! Chef Mimma believes in making desserts and breads achievable for everyone! Chef Mimma is a George Brown Grad with many years experience in baking and pastry in prestigious establishments like Oakdale Golf and Country Club, Old Mill Inn, Sorelle and Co and the beautiful St George Golf Club. We are so excited Mimma is joining our roster and sharing her many talents with the students at Nella Cucina.
Date: Nov 30th @6pm
Structure: Demo + hands-on practice
Price: $125 + tax per person
To register: call 416 922 9055 or click the button below
The class will run with a minimum of 8 and maximum of 12 participants
Please advise any allergies and food restrictions
How are we handling social distancing protocol?
- Classes are at half capacity.
- Guest screening and contact logs.
- Increased sanitation of stations and common surfaces.
- Hand washing will be enforced upon entrance and through-out class.
- Sanitizer will be available at each station through-out class.
- Two hand washing sinks are available and stocked at the back of the kitchen (as always!).
- Please ensure you bring a comfortable mask for class, forgot one? We will ensure everyone has the appropriate PPE before class starts.
- We ask that you remain in your seat and avoid wondering anywhere in the kitchen or store, at the end of class you will have time to shop with the usual cooking class discount!!!
- No sharing of food between tables. Water and/or soft drinks will be provided.
- Booking within your social bubble is encouraged. Attending solo? No problem. Masks on!
- Have questions? We want you to feel at home in our kitchen. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.
Want to get the latest class updates, offers and in store deals? Join our mailing list!