In this class you will learn all the essentials to caring, cooking, storing and washing your cast iron pan.
We will cook and demonstrate different recipes to show the versatility of this great pan!
- Each guest will make Cheddar Biscuits with Whipped Honey Butter in their new pan!
- Demo of Skillet Seafood and Chicken Jambalaya
- Demo of Crepes Suzette
- This class includes a brand new 9” Lodge Cast Iron Skillet!
- Enjoy 20% of all additional lodge in store after class
Structure: Demo + hands-on practice
Date & Time: Thursday November 18th 2021 @6pm
Price: $150 + tax per person
The class will run with a minimum of 6 and maximum of 12 participants
Please inform us of any allergies and food restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate.
*As of September 22nd 2021, we are required to have proof of vaccination in order to attend any in-person event or class. Please do not book a class if you are unable to provide the required documents.
How are we handling social distancing protocol?
- Classes are at half capacity.
- Guest screening and contact logs.
- Hand washing will be enforced upon entrance and through-out class.
- Sanitizer will be available at each station through out class.
- Two hand washing sinks are available and stocked at the back of the kitchen (as always!).
- Please ensure you bring a comfortable mask for class, forgot one? We will ensure everyone has the appropriate PPE before class starts.
- We ask that you remain in your seat and avoid wondering anywhere in the kitchen or store, at the end of class you will have time to shop with the usual cooking class discount!!!
- No sharing of food between tables. Water and/or soft drinks will be provided.
- Booking within your social bubble is encouraged. Attending solo? No problem. Masks on!
- Have questions? We want you to feel at home in our kitchen. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.
Want to get the latest class updates, offers and in store deals? Join our mailing list!
To register: call 416 922 9055 - click the button below