This class will cover an intro into Soups, Sauces & Stocks.
Every chef knows how important and essential these are to their dishes.
We want to bring you behind the scenes and give you some tips and tricks to master your own!
In this class we will make:
- Classic Basil Pesto with Pine Nuts & Parmesan
- Honey Dijon Vinaigrette (how to emulisfy)
- Demo of Aromatic Chicken and Vegetable Stock, the essential base for soups, stews, rice and more!
- Classic Bechemal Sauce (roux base)
- Take home your sauces to enjoy for many meals to come, along with the recipes from class
- We will serve up a delicious salad with the dressing made along side a seasonal vegetarian soup (recipe included) for dinner!
- Recipes are Vegan & Vegetarian adaptable please advise of any dietary requirements prior to booking
Structure: Demo + hands-on practice.
Date & Time: Thursday October 28th @6pm
Price: $150 + tax per person
Duration: 3-3.5 hours
This class will run with a minimum of 6 guests and a maximum of 12.
Please inform us of any allergies and food restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate.
*As of September 22nd 2021, we are required to have proof of vaccination in order to attend any in-person event or class. Please do not book a class if you are unable to provide the required documents.
How are we handling social distancing protocol?
- Classes are at half capacity
- Guest screening and contact logs
- Increased sanitation of stations and common surfaces
- Hand washing will be enforced upon entrance and through-out class
- Sanitizer will be available at all times
- Two hand washing sinks are available and stocked at the back of the kitchen (as always!)
- Please ensure you bring a comfortable mask for class, forgot one? We will ensure everyone has the appropriate PPE before class starts
- Water and/or soft drinks will be provided
- Booking within your social bubble is encouraged. Attending solo? No problem. Just let us know!
- Have questions? We want you to feel at home in our kitchen. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns
Want to get the latest class updates, offers and in store deals? Join our mailing list!
To register: call 416 922 9055 - click the button below