This class will cover an intro into Soups, Sauces & Stocks. Every chef knows how important and essential these are to their dishes. We want to bring you behind the scenes and give you some tips and tricks to master your own! In this class we will make:
- Classic Basil Pesto with Pine Nuts & Parmesan
- Honey Dijon Vinaigrette (how to emulisfy)
- Aromatic Chicken or Vegetable Stock, the essential base for soups!
- Classic Bechemal Sauce (roux base)
- Equipment: Blender or Hand Blender, Large Stock Pot, Saucepot, Wooden Spoon, Spatula, Cheesecloth or Fine Mesh Strainer, Microplane, Whisk, Ladle, Storage Containers for Sauces
Structure: Virtual Hands-On
Date: Thursday January 28th 2021
Time: 6pm-7:30pm (1.5 hours)
Platform: Zoom, class will open 20-30 mins prior to allow ample time to get comfortable.
Level: Adult, Beginner
Price: $45 + tax
Please review your grocery list, prep list and equipment requirements prior to class. We may ask to have some items prepped in advance to help with the flow of class.
Have your tablet, laptop or phone fully charged and ready for class.
Our chefs look forward to hosting you and creating a delicious meal together!
Check out our online store www.nellacutlery.ca where you can check out products we use in class and so much more!
This class will run with a minimum of 8 participants.
To register- Click Below, or call us at 416-922-9055