Nella Cucina’s Kids Summer Cooking Camp!
Dates: July 31st-August 4th
Price: $500 (5 days) + tax
If your child is passionate about food & cooking, have them spend a week diving into different cuisines, techniques & learn skills to last a lifetime!
We will cover Food Preparation, Cooking Techniques, Geography, Measurements, Food Safety & Sanitation, Organizational Skills, Equipment Use, Knife Skills & so much more!
Monday: French Bistro
Traditional Crepes with Fresh Fruit and preserves
Croque Monsieur, Roasted Garlic Fingerling Potatoes & Baked Mushrooms
Quick and Easy Chocolate Mousse
Tuesday: Asian Infusion
Korean Egg Roll with Toast & Kimchi
Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry with Lemongrass Rice
Sweet Cheesy Wonton Parcels with Green Tea Glaze
Wednesday: Italian Osteria
Sweet Breakfast Bruschetta
Mini Calzones & Italian Salami Salad
Gianduja Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Thursday: Mexican Madness
Mexican Breakfast Cups
Chicken Quesadillas & Mexican Rice with Peppers
Churros and Chocolate Sauce
Friday: Picnic in the Park!
Young Chef's will develop their own menu throughout the week,
then head over to a local park for a picnic & games!
Classes will be limited due to social distancing so book now!
Book in your social bubble, 6 tables available.
Students will learn how to make different recipes daily & bring home some treats to share with the family! Please provide students with reusable containers to pack food daily.
A daily breakfast, lunch & drinks are supplied. Please have your young chef bring their own reusable water bottle for the duration of class.
*Please let us know of any allergies or restrictions before booking so we may accommodate. Please note we are not a nut free facility, we will however avoid nuts in class at all times.
CAMP REGULATIONS & CANCELLATION POLICY
- All classes are non-refundable. A credit will be issued.
- Cancellation may be made 5 days before the start date of your child’s camp session. There are no refunds or credits for late cancellations or missed days. If camps are unable to run or cancelled due to government restrictions/lockdowns, all registrants will receive a full credit to be used at future date.
- If your child is unable to attend a camp, you may send someone else in their place, given they have read, understood & adhered to all camp rules & regulations.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any camper or send home any camper who does not respect the terms of our Cooking Camp.
- There is no early drop off or late pick up available, as this time is dedicated to a full clean & sanitize of the kitchen & surrounding space.
If Nella Cucina must cancel a camp due to circumstances outside of our control, you will have the following options:
- A full refund
- A full credit to be used towards future classes or used as a store credit
- Please advise, a full payment must be made to hold a place in camp* If selecting Call In Payment method, this must be done prior to the start of camp
- At this time, camps will only be offered by the week, not by day.
Camp Health & Allergy Policy
- We will always adhere to the guidelines from Public Health & the updates provided. Each camper is subject to screening upon entry along with a daily COVID-19 screening form that must be completed prior to entry.
- A mandatory consent form must be sent along with your child on their first day of camp.
- Please let us know of any allergies prior to registering for camp. While we are not a nut-free facility, camps are designed to avoid nuts in all recipes. If your child has an epipen, please make a staff member aware of where it is kept at all times for safety.