Oven Roasted Halibut with Olives and Lemon
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: medium
- 4 halibut fillets (5 oz each)
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. crushed chili flakes
- 1 cup Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- ½ cup good quality black olives, pitted
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees F.
Place the halibut in a shallow baking dish, lightly brush with olive oil and sprinkle with chili flakes, salt and pepper.
Top each fillet with a few lemon slices. Scatter half of the parsley and olives over the fish and drizzle with some olive oil.
Place in the oven and bake until fish is cooked through and lemons are starting to brown, about 10 minutes.
To serve, top the fish with a drizzle of olive oil, a sprinkling of salt and pepper and the remaining parsley.